“A Beautiful stone inspired by River Washed Rock”
This magnificent Stone includes smooth stones and textured stones in various sizes and shapes to create an ideal balance of natural beauty and rugged durability. Rounded edges and earth tones inspire an image of country charm and stability. Stones range from 3 inches to 12 inches.
Elite Stone Products has all the materials you need to complete your stone project. If we do not have what you are looking for, we will either source it or help you locate it elsewhere!
Disposable Grout Bags
Quikrete Stone Veneer Mortar
Quikrete base coat mortar
We also carry a complete line of Grout coloring
Elite Stone Products’ products carry a lifetime, transferable**, pro-rated limited warranty. If the Elite Stone is in any way defective when installed*, Elite Stone Products will replace the defective stone(s) with new materials at no expense. The replacement of stone does not include the labor cost for the removal of or replacing the stone. The Elite Stone Products stone product warranty does not include and is not limited to the following: settling of a structure or any other structural movement, contact with chemicals, paints, acids, stains, oxidation, improper installation, or acts of God.
*The Elite Stone must be installed on structures that are in accordance with all local building codes and installed to manufacturers specifications. The product should be installed by a qualified mason.
** Transfer of ownership application form must be received within 3 months after possession date. Please contact us for a transfer of ownership application.
*** A special sealer may be required for some applications
(Based on data from our parent company” Petra Stone”)
- Elite Stone Products are manufactured to satisfy all building code specifications and ASTM requirements that apply to our product.
- Approximate shipping weight is 9 lbs/sq. ft.
- The stones range in size from 2” to 20”x20”, depending on the style
- Because of our exclusive blend of Portland cement, Silica sand, and Iron Oxide color pigments, color has become a primary part of our stone. No undesirable changes have come about due to years of weathering.
- When Elite Stone is installed in accordance with stone manufacturer specifications and spacing tolerance, the stone is noncombustible and completely safe.
LAB TEST SUMMARY
Complete lab summary from MACTEC is available upon request.
Compressive Strength: ASTM C39 Air Cured 6200 psi
Tensile Strength: ASTM C190 286 psi
Absorption: UBC Standard 15.5 12 %
Flexural Strength: ASTM C348 666 psi
Density: ASTM C567 @ 2.0” Thickness SSD(Lbs/Ft²) 15.01
Freeze/Thaw: ASTM C67 Pass
Bond Strength: ASTM C482 371 psi
Dimensions: ICBO AC 51-2001 Pass